System User Guide
- System User Guides & Video: Worker registration and induction bookings
- System User Guides & Video: Plant and asset registration
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the BESIX Watpac Site Access system.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: http://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Demonstration Webinar – August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select HOW TO REGISTER to find the sites and projects that require contractor registration, and the instructions to do so.
How much does registration cost?
Worker registration costs $50 + GST per person annually which includes the management of roles, verification of documents, and supply of card (plastic and eCard). A tax invoice will be supplied on payment.
Plant and asset registration costs $40 + GST annually.
What documents do I need to upload to register a worker?
Documents may include but are not limited to:
- Proof of Identity
- Generic Induction Cards
- High Risk Licenses
- Trade or Tertiary Qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
How does the system benefit contractors?
Working safely is fundamental to our business.
Our emphasis is on shared responsibility, continuous improvement and visible leadership which encourages employees, sub-contractors and clients to consider the role they each play in providing a safe workplace for everyone.
The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies work safely for BESIX Watpac and do your part for a safer site.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of BESIX Watpac. Visit Contact Us for details.